Sunday, August 10, 2008

Water Bottle World

I made a water bottle, I attached a tube to the water bottle with tape and I filled it up with water by the tube. I put water in the tube by the sink and then I lifted the tube up and it came in the water bottle, and I kept on doing it. And then it started dripping down my arm. And then it went in my armpit then I turned the water bottle over in the sink. And I released it was dripping so I had to put some more tape on. And it stopped leaking then but later on I took it outside and found another water bottle and then I went back upstairs with it. Then I lost it.

4 comments:

omalois said...

Very interesting story "Dog Super Hero". Looking forward to your next story.

Ruth said...

Sounds like an interesting experiment. Too bad it got lost.

Michele said...

I'm looking forward to your next story.
Maybe if we look hard enough we can find that bottle.
Mommy

Dog Superhero said...

Hello,

omalois-Thanks.

ruth-I might be able to find it though, if I have my family help and thanks.

michele-Thanks.

Goodbye,
Dog Superhero